GET A FAST QUOTE
TEXT IMAGE TO 281-789-0188
CALL US 281-789-0188
SCHEDULE A DUMPSTER IN BELOW FORM
RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERICAL
Coastal Junk Removal offers dumpster rental services for residential and commercial projects. With our popular four-day
flat-rate pricing model, you will save time and money.
ONE SIZE FITS ALL:
With our sixteen cubic foot standard dumpsters, it's enough volume to tackle most small cleanup jobs around the home or a major commercial project. Regardless of the project, we’ve got you covered. Fast and simple.
Our straight forward flat-rate pricing model is easy and affordable, so you never have to worry about hidden fees. We deliver. You fill it up. We take care of the rest.
Our generous four-day rental plans offer you the convenience needed to finish the job. Whether it's a quick fill-up or an extended commercial renovation- Coastal is here to make your project as easy as possible. It's inevitable setbacks or delays can happen, don't worry. Just give us a call and we can work out an extension for a nominal fee.
Are you ready to schedule a dumpster delivery? Order it with just a quick phone call, text or submit an online booking form. Three easy options to get a dumpster delivered today! Fast and simple.
Coastal Junk Removal sets ourselves apart from the competition with knowledgeable staff, straightforward pricing, and the best customer service in the business.
4 ft. High
7 ft. Wide
16 ft. Long
Max Weight 6,000 lbs.
16 Cubic Feet
Advantages of Coastal Junk Removal:
Veteran and Locally Owned & Operated
Free Pick-Up and Delivery
No Hidden Fees
Prompt Dependable Service
Fully Licensed and Insured
Environmentally Sound Disposal
Driveway and Yard Friendly
WAVE GOODBYE TO JUNK!
WE DELIVER DUMPSTERS TO ANYWHERE IN THE HOUSTON AREA.
• Lead-acid storage batteries
• Do-it-yourself used motor vehicle oil
• Used oil filters from internal combustion engines
• Whole used or scrap tires
• Refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, and any other items
containing chlorinated fluorocarbon (CFC),
• Regulated hazardous waste
• Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB) wastes
• Radioactive materials
• Substances hazardous to health such as toxic or corrosive
materials or liquids.
• Liquid waste of any kind whether contained or not.
• Cans, drums, or other containers of any kind unless emptied and
crushed and incapable of carrying any liquid.
• Medical waste or animal carcasses of any kind.
• Any material not listed above however considered unsuitable for
containment e.g. malodorous waste: asbestos, paint, tires, gas
bottle, fluorescent tubes, light bulbs, vehicle batteries, household
appliances such as but not limited to refrigerators, conventional
ovens, microwave ovens, washers, and dryers.
• Extremely heavy material such as rock, dirt, or concrete.
• All refuse shall remain within the confines of the dumpster and
shall not exceed the top or sides as marked in RED on sides of
• Every attempt shall be taken to equally disperse the weight of the
refuse within the dumpster.